Come Celebrate the Chinese New Year with International HOME Markets.
Come Down on January 28, 2012 to Acorn Alley and celebrate the Chinese New Year With International HOME Markets. There will be games, contests, karaoke, Sky Lanterns demonstration and lots more. International HOME Markets also offers many authentic foods from all over the Globe including Asian, Hispanic, Indian, Russian, Middle-eastern and More!
When: January 28, 2012
2:00pm to 8:00pm
Location: International HOME Markets
154 East Main Street Suite D. Kent
(330) 474- 5750
The Chinese New Year is hosted by International HOME Markets and planned by Oasis Marketing.
MAE PLOY SWEET CHILI SAUCE 32OZ
This delicious mild sweet chilli sauce is perfect for all ages. It is an ideal dipping sauce with spring rolls, dim sum, fish cakes, nuggets, and curry puff.Serve as a condiment with BBQ, roast chicken, beef, lamb or pork. Use as a spread in meat and salad roll or as ingredient for salad dressing.
Ingredients:Sugar, water, pickled red chilli, vinegar, garlic, salt, stabilizer: Xanthan gum (E415).
Product of Thailand
- Kinder Bueno is a duo set of chocolate wafer bars containing a hazelnut cream filling and was released in the UK in the year 1999. These were said to be the ‘first Kinder chocolate for adults’, and have recently gained the Kinder brand greater recognition in the United Kingdom. Kinder has recently introduced the new white Kinder Bueno.
- Kinder Surprise is a hollow milk chocolate egg shell containing a toy. The outside surface of the egg is milk chocolate, and the inside is made of white chocolate.
- Kinder Joy is similar in shape to the Kinder Surprise, it has a plastic egg-shaped packaging that is internally divided into two halves. One half contains two soft creamy chocolate layers, one milk-chocolate flavored, one white-chocolate flavored, which are eaten with an included spoon. Embedded in the ganache are two round, chocolate-covered wafers, which are filled with the same hazelnut cream found in Kinder Bueno. The other half contains a small toy.
- Happy Hippos are a wafer coated hippo-shaped biscuit, filled with both a white filling and a hazelnut filling. Happy Hippos are also available in Chocolate flavour.
- Kinder Chocolate is a fine milk chocolate with a milky filling, ranging from 8 to 30 bars.
- Kinder Delice is a chocolate cake with a layer of milk inside and a milk chocolate covering.
- Kinder Pingui is similar to Kinder Delice with the exception of a complete chocolate covering and more milky filling inside.
- Milky Bites are small milk chocolate eggs, with a hazelnut and white chocolate filling and are also known as ‘Schoko-Bons’.
- Country Crisp, similar to the Kinder Schokolade, containing small pieces of cereal and grain within the chocolate filling, as well as a wafer casing. (Also known under the name of “Kinder Country”).
- Kinder Duplo is a wafer cookie with nougat cream filling covered in milk chocolate.
- Kinder Maxi is a larger version of the Kinder Chocolate.
- Kinder Riegel is a milk chocolate stick with extra creamy milk filling.
Ingredients of this recipe:
1 cup Urad(white) daal
1 Onion sliced
1 Tomato diced(optional)
1tsp Ginger grated
1-2 Green chilies chopped
Coriander leaves finely chopped
1tsp Cumin seeds (jeera)
2 bayleaves 2 cloves
1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
Salt to taste
A pinch of Garam masala
Red chili powder to taste
1tsp lemon juice
Method to make this recipe:
Clean and wash the daal properly. Soak it in water for 10-15 minutes.
Boil it in 5 cups of water. Boil till it becomes soft. It should not become pasty. Remove the water and keep aside.
Heat oil in a kadhai and add cloves, bayleaves and cumin seeds, allow to splutter.
Now add ginger, onion and green chili and stir-fry till golden brown.
Add tomato (if using) and fry till it softens. Add all dry masalas (turmericpowder, chili powder, salt) and fry for a moment.
Now add daal and lemon juice, mix very gently.
Sprinkle garam masala and garnish with coriander.