- Made by Wei-chuan Foods Corporation
Flower Cucumbers, Water, Soy Sauce (Soy Beans, Wheat, Water, Salt)Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid.
Here are some recipes that you can use the with the pickled cucumbers that were found:
Stewed Chicken with Pickled Cucumbers
- 1 whole chicken (about 2 2/3 lbs.)* ¹
- ½ cup wei-chuan pickled cucumbers
- 3 tablespoon pickled cucumber marinade
- 6 cups water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon rice wine
- 2 stalks green onion
- 2 slices ginger root
- Clean chicken and place in soup pot or heatproof casserole; add water, salt, rice wine, green onion, ginger root and steam * ² 30 minutes; add pickled cucumbers and marinade and steam an additional 10 minutes; remove and serve.
* ¹ The chicken may be cooked whole as directed or cut into bite-size pieces before cooking.
* ² This soup may be cooked directly on stove over medium heat or steamed in a steamer as directed above.
Stir Fried Pork with Pickled Cucumber Recipe